孕妇宝宝便秘怎么调理理 cds

新妙方!阿胶治便秘
核心提示:许多人都受过便秘的困扰,这一难言之隐常把人折磨得坐立不安。而孕妇生产后便秘现象就更加常见了。大家都知道阿胶是补血良药,你是否又知道阿胶加当归可以治疗便秘?
  美国最新研究发现,产后3个月,1/4的母亲会便秘,原因包括:内分泌变化、体质虚弱、腹壁肌肉松弛、肛门周围肌肉收缩力不足、缺乏活动等,这些因素都会导致肠蠕动减弱,无力推动大便。此外,分娩时和分娩后失血多、出汗多,体内津液不足,也会导致大便难以排出。
  阿胶,又叫“驴皮胶”,由驴皮熬制成的胶块,是常用的良药。它的主要功能为补血、止血、安胎、滋阴润肺等。用葱白3根煎水,溶解10克阿胶,加入蜂蜜适量,饭前温服,每日1次,适合产后血虚的产妇食用。方中还可加入当归10克、桃仁10克、大枣3—4枚同煎,这就是治疗产后便秘的小妙方。每日1次,饭前温服,连用1周即可。除了治疗便秘,还可以活血养血,促进产后恶露的排出,可谓一举数得。
  不过,并非每个产妇都适合这个方子,由于阿胶滋腻,有碍脾胃消化功能,因此有胃部胀满、消化不良、饮食不香等的产妇应慎用阿胶。服用上述也最好不超过一个月,以免出现因滋腻导致的不适。
(责任编辑:梁婉婷)
分享到微信朋友圈
“扫一扫”分享
在线咨询(向医生免费提问)
请在此提交您的问题,即有万名医生10分钟内为您解答
答你所问,名医在线近距离。
阿里、京东和1号店均已取得网上药品销售第三方平台资质…… []
科学用药指南
中外医药新闻
医药政策解读
安全用药知识
知名药企动态
连锁药店资讯
4月13日,由长沙高新区管委会、长沙市侨联共同主办的…… []
10月8日是全国高血压日,来自重庆市疾控中心的数据显…… []
恋足在中国有悠久的历史,文人骚客中也自古有着恋足…… []
老年人只要掌握好的睡眠方法,定能健康又长寿…… []
很多人看来,一旦患上癌症就离死不远了。…… []
只需要用手一量,就能知道每天吃多少可以减肥了。…… []
俗话说:“春困秋乏夏打盹”,这反映了不同季节,人体的生理反应。处暑之后,暑气消散,人体各系统也从活跃状态转入生理性休整期,人便会感到倦怠乏力。此时吃些助眠食物,可以在相当程度上缓解秋乏的症状。英语同步练习题答案05网
核心提示:相关热词搜索:练习题 英语 同步 答案 八年级英语同步答案 八下英语同步练习答案 七下英语作业本答案 篇一:人教版七年级英语上相关热词搜索:练习题
八年级英语同步答案
八下英语同步练习答案
七下英语作业本答案
篇一:人教版七年级英语上册同步练习题及答案全套 Starter Unit 1 Good morning Ⅰ. 字母书写 A) 默写字母A至H的大小写形式(共20分) B) 按字母顺序写出下列字母(每小题2分,共 10分) 1. F
C Ⅱ. 词汇 A) 根据提示选择正确的缩略词(每小题2分,共 10分) 1. 电视机A. CD 2. 硬黑笔B. BC 3. 英国广播电台
C. TV 4. 唱片 D. BBC 5. 公元前E. HB B) 根据句意和首字母提示完成单词(每小题2分,共 10分) 6. —Good e______, Dale! —Good evening, Alice! 7. —H______, Grace! —Hello, Frank. 8. —H______ are you? —I?m fine, thanks. 9. My n______ is Helen. 10. —G______ afternoon, Mr Zhao. —Good afternoon, Bob! Ⅲ. 单项选择(每小题1分,共 15分) 1. 英语中共有______个字母,其中______个是元音字母,其余______个是辅音字母。 A. 26, 21, 5B. 26, 5, 21C. 48, 21, 5D. 48, 5, 21 2. 字母Cc和Ff是______。 A. 元音 B. 辅音 C. 元音字母D. 辅音字母 3. 下列字母按其在字母表中的顺序排列,错误的是______。 A. DEF
D. CFD 4. 下列字母与字母C含有相同音素的是______。 A. e
D. l 5. 下列选项与字母F含有相同音素的是______。A. a
B. Helen C. d
D. b 6. 大写字母A、E、F、H的笔划都是______笔。 A. 2
D. 5 7. 字母Aa和字母______含有相同的读音。 A. Bb
D. Hh 8. 表示铅笔笔芯“硬黑”的字母是“______”。 A. H
B. BHC. IB
D. HB 9. “Bob” is a ______. A. girl
D. CD 10. 与单词sea同音的字母是______。 A. Bb
D. Ee 11. 早上,熟人相见可以说“______” A. Good morning.B. Good afternoon.C. Good evening. D. Goodbye. 12. 下午,遇见他人可以说“______”。 A. Good morning.B. Good afternoon.
C. Good evening.D. How are you? 13. 晚上八点,遇见熟人说“______”,对方回答“______”。 A. G Good morning.
B. GGood afternoon. C. GGood evening. D. G Good evening. 14. 当Ann问你“How are you?”时,你应回答:______ A. Fine, thank you.
B. How are you?C. Thank you.D. Hello. 15.当你的同学Frank向你说“Hello, Bob!”时,你应回答:______ A. Fine, thank you. B. Hello, Frank. C. Good morning.
D. Good afternoon. Ⅳ. 从B栏中找出能回答A栏中的答语(每小题2分,共 10分) 1. Good afternoon!
A. I?m fine, thanks. 2. Hi, Frank! B. Good evening. 3. Good morning!C. Good afternoon. 4. How are you?
D. Hi, Cindy. 5. Good evening! E. Good morning! Ⅴ. 完型填空(每小题3分,共 15分) A: Good morning, Bob. B: Good A: How
you? B: Fine, are you? A: I?m
. 1. A. afternoon
B. hello C. morning 2. A. is B. are C. am 3. A. thankB. thanks C. a thank 4. A. HowB. What C. Who 5. A. AliceB. Bob C. fine Ⅵ. 阅读理解(每小题2分,共 10分) A: Hello, Li Ming. B: Hi, Zhang Xin. A: How are you?B: I?m fine, thank you. And you? A: I?m fine, too. How are your parents? B: They are very well, thank you. A: Which(哪个) school are you in, Li Ming? B: I?m in No.12 Middle School(中学). And you? A: I?m in No.2 Middle School. B: What?s your mother?s name? A: Her name is Liu Li. She works at No.12 Middle School. B: Oh, I know her. She is my Chinese(语文) teacher. I like her a lot. A: It?s nice of you to say that. 根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)。 1. Li Ming and Zhang Xin go to the same(同样的) school. 2. Li Ming?s parents are in good health(健康). 3. Liu Li is Li Ming?s mother. 4. Liu Li is Zhang Xin?s English teacher. 5. Li Ming likes his Chinese teacher. Ⅶ. 看图片完成对话(每小题2分,共 10分)B: Fine, thanks.
A: Good morning, Mr Wang! B: A: Good afternoon! B: A: Hello, Jim! B: A: Sit down, please. B:Starter Unit 2 What’s this in English Ⅰ. 字母书写 1. 在“四线三格”中,写出相应字母的大小写。(共5分) 2.在“四线三格”中写出Aa—Rr中含元音E[i:]的大小写字母。(共5分) 3.在四线格上写出下面字母的“左邻右舍”(大写和小写)。(共5分) Ⅱ. 根据句意和图画或首字母提示完成单词拼写(每小题2分,共20分) 1.It?. 2. It?3.It?. 4.It?5.
It?s a 7. What?s this in E______? 8. Can you s______ it, please? 9. And w______ this? 10. Spell it, p______. Ⅲ. 单项选择(每小题2分,共30分)1. “I”和“O”是______。 A. 元音 B. 辅音 C. 元音字母D. 辅音字母 2. 字母“I”的笔划是______笔。 A. 2
D. 5 3. —Is it a key? —______. A. K-E-Y B. No, that isn?t
C. Yes, it is D. No, it is 4. —Your jacket is nice. —______. A. Thank youB. Yes, it?s niceC. That?s OK D. No, it isn?t 5. 与单词“eye”同音的字母是______。 A. Rr
D. Aa 6. What?s this ______ English? A. on
D. for 7. 如果你想问一个美国朋友手中所拿物件的英文名称,你应该说____汽车节油器__ A. How do you do? B. How do you spell it? C. What?s this in English? D. How are you? 8. 听见对方说了“Fine, Thank you. And you?”后,你应该说______ A. Thank you.B. I?m fine, too.
C. And you? D. Are you OK? 9. 下列字母都是元音的一组是______。 A. a, e, i, k B. e, i, o, n C. a, i, o, j D. a, e, i, o 世界十大净水器品牌10. My name ______ Tom. A. am
D. be 11. —______? —It?s a Q. A. What?s thisB. What color is it C. How are youD. This is what 12. —Good morning. —______. A. Fine B. Thank youC. Good morningD. Good afternoon 13. —______ are you, Helen? —I?m OK, thanks. A. How
WhatD. what 14. —Good evening, ______. —Good evening. A. cindy
B. to Cindy
C. CindyD. to cindy 15. —What?s this in English? —______ a bike. A. This is
C. It?s D. Is Ⅳ. 完形填空(每小题2分,共10分) 阅读下面对话,从A、B、C三个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 W: Good morning, Frank. M: Good , Cindy.篇二:七年级下册英语同步练习册答案 一单词拼写 1. You should a______ being late for school. 2. I made this bookshelf on my o________. 3. Who __________(发明)the TV set? 4. The girl has just had an o_______________. 5. They went out to play _____________________________(尽管) the snow. 6. Take good c_______ of yourself and you?ll feel better soon. 7. It was s________ of you to trust. 8. Don’t worry. he
is careful __________(足够)to look after little Betty. 9. He comes from C_____________. 10. The teacher told me to _________________(重写)this article. 11. Please _____________(登)the plane immediately. 12. She always makes e____________ for being late. 13. _____________ (一切)is good. 14. I w__________ go abroad with my wife. 15. A lot of people _________________________(献身于)to save their motherland. 二单项选择 ( ) 1. They?re looking forward ______ the film. A. to sawB. to seeingC. see
D. to see ( ) 2. We got lost in the street, so we stopped at the map. A. reading B. to readC. looking D. to look ( ) 3. He was _____ excited _____ he could not speak. A.that
B.that C.toD.to( ) 4.-What does Jim like best?- He en joys _____ TV very much. A. watch B. watching
C. see D. seeing ( ) 5.How many ______ are there tomorrow? A. flightB. flights C. flyD.
flies ( ) 6.I?m _____ frightened _______I can?t
say anything. A.that
C.\D.\ ( ) 7.______ he is very young,_____ he knows much. A. AbutB. A\C.\;because D. As;\ ( ) 8.Daming is _______________. A. sixteen year old
B. sixteen years old C. sixteen-years-old
D. sixteen-year-old ( ) 9.you have a map of Shanghai, you will get lost easily. A. AlthoughB. Because
D. Unless ( ) 10.—I?d love to go to Italy.--______. A. So do IB. So am I C. Neither am I D. So would I ( ) 11.We went to the train station and saw our friends______. A. on B. out
C. offD. over ( ) 12.-That?s my flight! Goodbye,everyone! -Byebye!_______. A. So do IB. Stay in touch
C. There it is D. Thanks ( ) 13.-I?m afraid that the plane might crash. -________. A. Don?t be silly B. Have a safe trip
C. There it is D. That?s江苏移动网上 OK ( ) 14._______ Mr Smith didn?t feel well, he still come to give us lessons.A. SoB. Because
C. ThoughD. As ( ) 15.It is _________ an important meeting _________ I can?t miss it. A.that B.asC. such,that
D.as ( ) 16.The car is _______ small for us to take on. A. veryB. quite
C. so D. too ( ) 17.Imagine you could go anywhere in the world. Where _______ you go? A. mustB. canC. mayD. would ( ) 18. The trip cost _________ that they all went. A. such little
B. so little C. so much
D.such much ( ) 19. He gave his life ______the rare wild animals. A. to saveB.saving C. to saving
D. D.save (
) 20. My mother didn?t go to bed ______ father came back last night. A. after B. when C. untilD. since 三完型填空 Have you ever heard __1___ a girl of 15, who has set up a company of her own? Wendy Wong is the girl. She started the business __2____. She has already
__3___ several successful company games. They are so __4___ __5____ over half a million games are sold every year. Now all of her family work in her business. And she is
_6__ at school. She gets up early in the morning, and then has a talk with her family about the
__7__ over breakfast. Every day during week days, she goes to school in her own car with a _8___, _9___ she is not old enough. She enjoys her school, but some of the work is too easy for her to feel_10____.She usually gets ?A? grades in all her subjects, so the other students often ask her for help. She finishes her homework in half an hour after her driver takes her home. After dinner, she goes to her office and goes on working on her computer, writing games until 2 a.m. She does not usually need so much sleep as other children. ( )1. A.from B. of
C. toD. over ( )2. A.two years agoB. for two years
C. since two years ago D. two years ( )3. A.worked
B. played C. written
D. bought ( )4. A.afraidB. popular C. expensiveD. surprised ( )5. A.what B. \C. that
D. where ( )6. A.still
C. oftenD. sometimes ( )7. A.lessons
B. friends
D. business ( )8. A.doctorB. teacher
D. visitor ( )9. A.so B. because C. but D. and ( )10. A.interestedB. interestingC. uninterestedD. uninteresting 四阅读理解 A Date of birth: July 26, 1985
Weight: 50 kg Height: 164 cm Place of birth: Changsha, HunanFavorite city: ParisType of blood: AB Hobby: music
Zhou Bichang was the runner-up in the Super Girls final, which was hosted byHunan TV station. She did quite well in her studies and got a high score of 681 in her NCEE in 2003. Zhou Bichang graduated from Futian High School in Shenzhen and is now a student at the Xinghai Conservatory of Music (音乐学院) in Guangzhou. Although her parents gave her a name
with the meaning “write fluently” in the hope that she would become a writer, Zhou seems to be a born singer. She could sing theme songs of TV shows very well when she was only two years old. She owns more than 4,500CDs. Zhou has attracted fans across the country during the contest. Fans gave her a nickname “BB” and themselves a title “Chalks”. However, BB doesn?t seem to enjoy the sudden success. Now she is back to school but feels a bit uneasy when fans see her. “What I really love is singing,” said BB in an interview, “but not the life of a star.” But that?s exactly why “Chalks” love “BB”: best-pure, kind and devoted to music. ( ) 1. Zhou Bichang is a ___________ girl. A. 21-year-old
B. 23-year-old C. 22-year-oldD.20-year-old ( ) 2. Zhou Bichang is called _______ by her fans. A. Chalks
B. BBC. Write fluentlyD.Bichang ( ) 3. Zhou Bichang likes ______ better than any other city in the world. A. Shenzhen B. Changsha C. Paris D. Guangzhou ( ) 4. Why did her parents give her a name with the meaning “write fluently”? A. Because they hope that she could write.篇三:【强烈推荐】英语同步练习题考试题二. 单项选择(共15分,每小题1分) 从下列每小题所给的ABCD四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。 1. We
always remember to turn off the lights when we leave the room . A. do B. can C. should D. did 2. The teather gave me
about my spoken English . A. improving
C. improve B. improve D. iimproving 3. — How long have you studided here ? —I came to China . A. Since B. after C. When D. As long as 4. This music isn't very popular , ? A. has it B. is it C. hasn’t it D. isn’t it 5. The little girl was just falling asleepthere was a loud knock at the door . A. what B. where C. when D. and 6. The novelsLu Xun are still pupular with youngsters nowadays . A. write by B. by
D. with 7. I won’t go to see the film tonight because I my ticket . A. lost B. have lost C. had lost D. will lose 8. —
you ever the Summer Palace in Beijing ? — Yes . I went there last year . A. H been to
C. H been to B. H gone to
D. H gone to
9. The young pioneers arrived thereAugust 16,1998 .
A. on B. in
D. / 10. — Whatyouat 9:00 pm yesterday ? — Nothing interesting . A. doing B. do C. doing
D. do 11. — I can’t understand what the teacher talk in class . What can I do ? —ask your teacher after class ? A. Why don’t B. Why not
D. Why do 12. — Are you OK ? You look tired . — No , I’m not tired but scared . Just now I saw a mouse
in front of me . A. runs B. ran
C. running
D. to run 13. — ? A. What is it — Everyone is well and everything is all right . B. What are you doing D. How is it going C. What about you 14. There werepeople dancing to music at the square yesterdy morning . A. two hundreds C. hundred of
B. two hundreds of D. hundreds of 15. Ihe
listening to western classical music . A. Not o enjoy
C. B like to
B. Not o enjoys D. B enjoys 三. 完形填空(共10分,每小题1分) Many people in China know about Celine Dion , the famous Canadian pop singer . She sang the song My Heart Will Go On1the movie Titanic . She became popular2she sang this song . Celine Dion was born in a small town in Montreal Quebec , Canada . She’s3of fourteen children in a musical family . The family members formed a singing4. They traveled and5
folk music . They were well-known in their hometown . Celine’s mother wrote her first song for her ,6she recorded the song with her brother7twelve . As a singing star , Celine Dion8many prizes and soon became popular9the world . She10at the opening of the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta , the USA . In 1997 , she hit the whole world with the song My Heart Will Go On . 1. A. to
C. with D. in 2. A. until
3. A. youner 4. A. school
5. A. make
7. A. when
8.老人呼叫器 A. got
9. A. about
10. A. sings B. when C. after
D. before D. the youngest B. youngest C. young C. class
B. do B. or
D. grade D. play D. then D. at the age of B. at the age C. at B. made C. took
D. did B. beyond C. all over D. at B. is singing C. sung D. sang 四. 阅读理解(共15分,每小题1分) A 根据表格内容,选择最佳答案。 BUS TImetaBLE 1. You may take the bus if you live near the supermarket and have lessons at 7:20 . A. five past six
C. six twenty
B. five fifty
D. twenty-five to seven 2. Which bus can take you to the hotel before eight ? A. Bus 4. B. Bus 3. C. Bus 2. D. Bus 1. 3. If you live near the bus stop , you may take Bus 4 to the libray at
. A. 6:55 . B. 7:08 . C. 6:45 . D. 6:25 . 4. How long does it take to go to the middle school before eight by bus if you live near the clothes factory ? A. about one hour .
B. Twenty-five minutes . D. Thirty minutes . C. Thirty-five minutes . 5. How often does a bus come to the supermarket ? A. Every fifteen minutes .
C. Every ten minutes .
B. Every twenty minutes . D. Every five minutes . B 阅读下面的短文,从ABCD四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。 There is air everywhere . The higher the air is , the thinner it gets . Thin air is hard to breathe(呼吸). People who go up into high mountains often get dizzy(眩晕). Breathing the thin air makes them dizzy . In west China , Tibetans(藏族人)live far up in the mountains . Their homes are more than 3,900 metres above the sea . They have lived in these mountains all their lives . Their lungs have changed . They have become larger . The large lungs help the Tibetans breathe the thin air . Sometimes the Tibetans go down to the low land and feel ill . But the people living down there feel fine . 6. In which of the following places is the air the thinnest ? A. Beijing
B. Xi’an C. Tai Shan D. The Himalayas 7. The Tibetans can live in so high a place because.
A. they think it is the best place in China B. that place is richer than any other place in China C. they have got used to(习惯于)the thin air D. they don’t want to live in other people’s places 8. The word “lung” means. A. the part of the body which can help you breathe air in and out
B. a part of your nose C. a part of your mouth D. the heart of a person 9. The lungs have become larger so that
. A. they can hold more air B. the person can breathe more easily C. the air will not be thin D. the person can live in the high place longer 10. When Tibetans go down to the low land they feel ill because
. A. the air there is too thick for them B. there are too many people there C. the land there is too low D. the air there makes them dizzy C 阅读短文,根据每段的意思从方框中选出适合每段的最佳题目。天气渐暖 中医妙方祛除狐臭很简单
核心提示:狐臭是每个人都不想遇到的疾病。患上该病后会散发出令人无法忍受的气味,如今天气开始慢慢转暖,狐臭更容易复发。影响患者的生活和工作。想要预防狐臭要从基本的饮食开始做起,尽量以清淡为主勤洗澡,下面还有一些中医的方法治疗狐臭也会有很好的效果。
  1、明矾治法   空壳内放入50克明矾,用微火加热至明矾溶解,待明矾冷却变硬后再研成粉末,搽于患处,每日2次,狐臭可逐渐减轻以至痊愈。  2、密陀僧治狐臭  将10克密陀僧、70克滑石、5克、15克炉甘石一同研成细末,拌匀密封在瓶中。浴后搽于腋窝,每日1次,久用可治愈狐臭。腋部溃破时勿用。  3、冰片酒精治狐臭法  将3克冰片放入20毫升50%的酒精中,密封后待其自行溶解。再用肥皂水洗净腋窝,擦干后涂上药液,每日2次,10日为1个疗程,可有效地抑制以至治愈狐臭。  4、碘酒治狐臭法  将50克新鲜辣椒粉放入300毫升碘酒中浸泡15日。每日早晚先擦净汗渍,然后用此液涂抹患处,即可见效。  【延伸阅读】

分享到微信朋友圈
“扫一扫”分享
在线咨询(向医生免费提问)
请在此提交您的问题,即有万名医生10分钟内为您解答
答你所问,名医在线近距离。
阿里、京东和1号店均已取得网上药品销售第三方平台资质…… []
科学用药指南
中外医药新闻
医药政策解读
安全用药知识
知名药企动态
连锁药店资讯
4月13日,由长沙高新区管委会、长沙市侨联共同主办的…… []
10月8日是全国高血压日,来自重庆市疾控中心的数据显…… []
恋足在中国有悠久的历史,文人骚客中也自古有着恋足…… []
老年人只要掌握好的睡眠方法,定能健康又长寿…… []
很多人看来,一旦患上癌症就离死不远了。…… []
只需要用手一量,就能知道每天吃多少可以减肥了。…… []
在很多人的印象里,生完孩子后产妇坐月子就是足不出户,不能出门甚至不能见太阳,每天“养尊处优”。此外,鸡蛋、鱼汤以及各种营养品也都该在产妇的餐桌上唱主角,以帮助产妇“下奶”。

我要回帖

更多关于 孕妇便秘如何调理 的文章

随机推荐