医生你好我是来山东省乡村医生的妈妈,我的一个朋友他

帮忙翻译几个句子!急呀!1.这个女孩想像妈妈一样当个医生.2.最后我们说服他们跟我们来了.3.他母亲是个坚定的女人.4.咱们来定一下开班会的日期吧.5.你只要和他谈谈,就会了解他是个好人.6._百度作业帮
帮忙翻译几个句子!急呀!1.这个女孩想像妈妈一样当个医生.2.最后我们说服他们跟我们来了.3.他母亲是个坚定的女人.4.咱们来定一下开班会的日期吧.5.你只要和他谈谈,就会了解他是个好人.6.
帮忙翻译几个句子!急呀!1.这个女孩想像妈妈一样当个医生.2.最后我们说服他们跟我们来了.3.他母亲是个坚定的女人.4.咱们来定一下开班会的日期吧.5.你只要和他谈谈,就会了解他是个好人.6.他照常在早餐前淋浴.7.他下定决心大学毕业以后经商.8.我喜欢弹钢琴.
1. The girl will be a doctor as her mother. 2. Finally we persuaded them to come with us. 3. His mother is a strong woman. 4. Let's fix the date for our class meeting . 5. If you
talk to him, then you would
know ( that )he is a good man. 6. He will be in the shower before breakfast as usual. 7. He made up his mind
in business after graduating
from college
.8. I like playing the piano.请老师用英语翻译下面一段话
亲爱的老师和同学们:
大家好,我叫王思研,我的英文名叫cici,我是个学生,在五块石小学读书,今年六年级,我最喜欢吃草莓,最喜欢红色,最喜欢小白兔,最喜欢唱歌和跳舞。我是一个活波可爱的小女孩。我家有四个人,我的爸爸胖胖的矮矮的是一名医生,他常常忙到深夜。我的妈妈高高的瘦瘦的是一名护士,妈妈和爸爸一起开了一家诊所。我的哥哥是一个军人,他对我十分好,我爱我的家,我爱我的家人我相信他们也十分爱我。我的老家在乐山,乐山有十分著名的乐山大佛,欢迎大家来我的老家游玩。 - 同桌100学习网
您好,欢迎您来到![]或[]
在线解答时间:早上8:00-晚上22:30周六、日照常
请老师用英语翻译下面一段话
亲爱的老师和同学们:
大家好,我叫王思研,我的英文名叫cici,我是个学生,在五块石小学读书,今年六年级,我最喜欢吃草莓,最喜欢红色,最喜欢小白兔,最喜欢唱歌和跳舞。我是一个活波可爱的小女孩。我家有四个人,我的爸爸胖胖的矮矮的是一名医生,他常常忙到深夜。我的妈妈高高的瘦瘦的是一名护士,妈妈和爸爸一起开了一家诊所。我的哥哥是一个军人,他对我十分好,我爱我的家,我爱我的家人我相信他们也十分爱我。我的老家在乐山,乐山有十分著名的乐山大佛,欢迎大家来我的老家游玩。
请老师用英语翻译下面一段话
亲爱的老师和同学们:
大家好,我叫王思研,我的英文名叫cici,我是个学生,在五块石小学读书,今年六年级,我最喜欢吃草莓,最喜欢红色,最喜欢小白兔,最喜欢唱歌和跳舞。我是一个活波可爱的小女孩。我家有四个人,我的爸爸胖胖的矮矮的是一名医生,他常常忙到深夜。我的妈妈高高的瘦瘦的是一名护士,妈妈和爸爸一起开了一家诊所。我的哥哥是一个军人,他对我十分好,我爱我的家,我爱我的家人我相信他们也十分爱我。我的老家在乐山,乐山有十分著名的乐山大佛,欢迎大家来我的老家游玩。
上传:[注意:图片必须为JPG,GIF格式,大小不得超过100KB]
您好,欢迎来到同桌100!您想继续回答问题?您是新用户?
Dear teachers and classmates:
Hello everyone, my name is Wang Siyan, my English name is cici, I am a student of five stone
primary school.I am grade 6 this year.My favirate food is strawberry, favirate color is red, favirate animal is small white rabbit and I also like to sing and dance. I am an lively and lovely little girl. There are four people in my family, my father is fat and low,he is a doctor, he is often work until the night. My mother is tall and thin.She is a nurse, mom and dad
opened a clinic together. My brother is a soldier, he is very good to me, I love my home, I love my family, I believe they also love me very much. My hometown in leshan, there are very famous leshan giant Buddha,
welcome to visit my hometown.
回答者:teacher028
Dear teachers and classmates:
Hello everyone, my name is Wang Siyan, my English name is cici. I am a student of Five Stone Primary School. I am in grade 6 this year. I like eating strawberry most. My favorite color is red. I also like the small white rabbit. I like singing and dancing too. I am a live wave lovely little girl. Four people in my family, my father is a fat low doctor, he is often busy late into the night. My mother is a tall thin nurse, mom and dad opened a clinic together. My brother is a soldier, he is very good to me, I love my family , I believe they also love me very much. My hometown is leshan, there are very famous leshan giant Buddha, you are welcome to visit my hometown.
回答者:teacher097百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入

我要回帖

更多关于 山东省乡村医生 的文章

随机推荐