下公交车的时候忘记带伞了,只能淋雨紫荆花回家了了,吃完晚饭后感觉有点发烧了,这样要吃点什么药能快速退烧?

当前位置: &
求翻译:昨天我放学的时候下了大雨,我没带雨伞,只好跑回家,回家后全身都湿透了,今天早晨就感觉头疼,而且发烧是什么意思?
昨天我放学的时候下了大雨,我没带雨伞,只好跑回家,回家后全身都湿透了,今天早晨就感觉头疼,而且发烧
问题补充:
Yesterday when I school under the heavy rain, I did not bring an umbrella, had to run home, home all wet, you feel a headache this morning, and fever
After School yesterday, I was under the heavy rain, I had no choice but to go home without an umbrella, all over the body, and when I got home this morning drenched, I felt a headache, and fever
Yesterday I was on vacation from school rained hard, I have not brought the umbrella, had paohui the family, after to go home the whole body all to soak, today morning on feeling headache, moreover had a fever
Yesterday my school when it rained, I didn't bring my umbrella, had to go home, go home after all wet, I feel this morning headaches, and fever
School yesterday when it rained I didn't bring an umbrella but ran home, home wet all over, feeling this morning headaches and fever
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:昨天下午放学的时候,天突然下起大雨,我没有带雨伞,只好淋雨跑回家。回家后全身都淋湿了,结果今天一早就感觉头疼,而且发烧。是什么意思?
昨天下午放学的时候,天突然下起大雨,我没有带雨伞,只好淋雨跑回家。回家后全身都淋湿了,结果今天一早就感觉头疼,而且发烧。
问题补充:
Yesterday afternoon, after school, day suddenly began to rain, I do not have an umbrella, the rain had to run home. Home whole body wet, the results feel a headache today, a long time ago, and fever.
After school hours in the afternoon yesterday, the day when a sudden downpour, I didn't bring an umbrella, he had no choice but to rain running home. Returning home after a wet all over the body a long time ago, and today I feel a headache, and fever.
Yesterday in the afternoon was on vacation from school, the day under heavy rain, I have not brought the umbrella suddenly, had the heavy rain paohui family.After went home the whole body all to drip wet, finally today early in the morning on feeling headache, moreover had a fever.
When school yesterday afternoon, when it began to rain, I did not bring an umbrella, but rain ran home. When they got home all wet, the result today morning I feel a headache and fever.
When school yesterday afternoon, when it began to rain, I did not bring an umbrella, but rain ran home. When they got home all wet, the result today morning I feel a headache and fever.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!昨天下午放学的时候,突然下起了大雨,Lisa没有带伞,只好淋雨跑回家。不过幸运的是她在路上她遇到了_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
昨天下午放学的时候,突然下起了大雨,Lisa没有带伞,只好淋雨跑回家。不过幸运的是她在路上她遇到了
The afternoon when school yesterday, it rained suddenly. Lisa didn't take an umbrella, but the rain ran home.
后面的呐,前面的我都会
Luckily she met Tom on the road, and Tom help her home. Home Lisa and Tom thanked, Tom went. She really appreciate him!
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入

我要回帖

更多关于 紫荆花回家了 的文章

随机推荐