求英语在线翻译高手帮我翻译这句话的意思。英翻汉。还有问题要请教!!

请英语高手帮忙翻译一小段话!英翻汉!谢谢!_百度知道求高手帮我翻译一段话汉译英(急用)
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友szyb1986遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏30沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
我最喜欢的电影是辛德勒的名单。它讲的是第二次世界大战期间,德国纳粹商人新德勒在良心的驱使下出钱出力解救了上千犹太人。它描述了战争、种族、性、信仰、信念、金钱、同情等等。它虽然是一部电影,但也是一部史诗。它有着巨大的震撼力和深沉而令人痛苦的艺术魅力撼人心魄的情绪力量,凝聚着人性之美。我想,这部电影的感人,不在于情节,在于可以唤起所有观者心底的良知。以上都是我为什么喜欢这部电影的原因。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
My favorite movie is schindler's list. It is the second world war, the Nazi Germany businessmen's new in the quake-hit conscience are driven by the thousands of jews rescue. It describes the war, race, sex, religion, faith, money, sympathy, etc. Although it is a movie, but also an epic. It has huge shock and dark and terrible pain the artistic charm of the emotional force, condenses the beauty of human nature. I think the film is not moving, plot, lies in the heart of the viewer can arouse all conscience. Above all is why I like the movie.
—— xiaoxiongba
My favorite movie is Schindler's List. It stresses that during World War II, Nazi Germany, the new Chandler businessman driven by conscience money in the efforts to rescue thousands of Jews. It describes the war, race, sex, religion, faith, money, compassion and so on. Although it is a movie, but it is also an epic. It has enormous power and deep and painful emotions Shocking artistic charm power, embodied the beauty of humanity. I think the film moving, not the plot, it can arouse the conscience of the hearts of all viewers. These are my reasons why I like this movie.
—— 名侦探kenan
My favorite movie, the Schindler's List features a Germany businessman who saved the lives of more than a thousand Polish Jewish refugees by employing them in his factories and depicts matters like warfare, ethnicity, sex, belief, faith, money and sympathy.
Not only a film, but also an epic it is.
The film provides with great power to shock you, deep and painful emotions of art to catch your heart with the beauty of human nature.
So, I think the success of the film depends on not the plot, but the conscience which echoes with our heart. That's way I am loving this film.
—— vincentyuen
相关其他知识点英语高手帮忙翻译下 汉译英英语高手帮忙翻译下汉译英软管,电脑板密封,溢水口,LED,收-知识宝库
你可能对下面的信息感兴趣英语教学中(对于汉翻英试题) 一句多译的优势在哪里?
不大清楚你说的英语教学中翻译英试题的确切意思,是考翻译的试题还是其他关於语法或理解的问题.这里就一句多译这点想分享一点意见.两种语言在翻译上绝对对等的情况(除事物名称外),几乎万中无一,一句说话就算不是要翻译,本身就往往可能有多於一种的理解.所以一句多译是翻译过程中的必经阶段,最後采用的版本则是译员综合思考後的取舍,也是翻译功夫的体现.在翻译的学习中分析、钻研一句多译,可以大大提高学生对两种语文的进一步理解,从语言构造、语法、文化、用法、逻辑思维等多方面去探讨语言及翻译的课题.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
养成良好的语感
掌握多种句型、了解更多词组;有助于句型转换(完成句子)题目的解答若能多记一些标准的英语,多做能理解英语的思维,使英语脱离中国思维
扫描下载二维码英语高手请进,帮助我汉翻译英,高分!_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐