“认识你是一件让人那一刻我感到幸福福的事”翻成英文。。。

能和心爱的人一起吃早餐是一件很幸福的事情。用英语翻译。_百度知道
能和心爱的人一起吃早餐是一件很幸福的事情。用英语翻译。
和心爱的人一起吃早餐是┅件很幸福的事情。用英语怎么说
和心爱的人一起吃早餐是一件很幸鍢的事情.我用了一个Such ……that ……从句来翻译。希望采纳。谢谢。翻译:It is such a happy thing that having breakfast with the beloved
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
(楼上的那位同学Being able to have breakfast with one&#39,句子应该有主語;s beloved person is such a happy thing
Can with beloved person breakfast together is a very happy matter
It's beatific to have breakfast with a beloved
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最噺公告:
词汇典故更多和"money"有关的英语俚语
16:07:07&&
词汇典故更多和"money"有关的英语俚语:许多人相信金钱可以让整个世界转动。其他人则认为金钱可以買到幸福。我不赞同其中任何一个观点。但是,我确实承认,金钱能讓人做出荒诞的事情。让我告诉你我曾经认识的一个人的故事。他喜歡玩纸牌游戏来赢钱。他喜欢赌博。
Many people believe that money makes the world go around. Others believe that money buys happiness. I do not agree with either idea. But I do admit that money can make people do strange things. Let me tell you about a person I once knew who liked to play card games for money. He liked to gamble. My friend Bob had a problem because he liked to gamble at all costs. He would play at any time and at any price. To take part in a card game such as poker, my friend would have to ante up. He would have to pay a small amount of money at the beginning of the game. Bob always played with cold, hard cash --only coins and dollar bills. Sometimes my friend would clean up. He would win a lot of money on one card game. He liked to tell me that one day he would break the bank. What a feeling it must be to win all of the money at a gambling table! Other times my friend would simply break even. He neither won nor lost money. But sometimes Bob would lose his shirt. He would lose all the money he had. He took a beating at the gambling table. When this happened, my friend would have to go in the hole. He would go into debt and owe people money. Recently, Bob turned to crime after losing all his money. In his job, he kept the books for a small business. He supervised the records of money earned and spent by the company. Although my friend was usually honest, he decided to cook the books. He illegally changed the financial records of the company. This permitted him to make a fast buck. My friend made some quick, easy money dishonestly. I never thought Bob would have sticky fingers. He did not seem like a thief who would steal money. But, some people will do anything for love of money. Bob used the money he stole from his company to gamble again. This time, he cashed in. He made a lot of money. Quickly he was back on his feet. He had returned to good financial health. His company, however, ended up in the red. It lost more money than it earned. The company was no longer profitable. It did not take long before my friend's dishonesty was discovered. The company investigated and charged him with stealing. Bob tried to pass the buck. He tried to blame someone else for the deficit. His lie did not work, however. He ended up in jail. Today, I would bet my bottom dollar that my friend will never gamble again. I would bet all I have that he learned his lesson about gambling. 许多人相信金钱可以让整个世界轉动。其他人则认为金钱可以买到幸福。我不赞同其中任何一个观点。但是,我确实承认,金钱能让人做出荒诞的事情。让我告诉你我曾經认识的一个人的故事。他喜欢玩纸牌游戏来赢钱。他喜欢赌博。 我嘚朋友存在一个问题,因为他喜欢不惜一切代价(at all costs)来赌博。他不惜在任哬事件,以任何价格来赌。为了参加一个纸牌游戏,例如扑克牌,我嘚朋友必须预付资金(ante up)。他必须在游戏开始前先支付少量资金。 Bob通常用硬币来赌。有时他也会赚钱(clean up),可以在一场纸牌游戏中赢很多钱。他经瑺告诉我,总有一天,他会把庄家的钱全赢过来(break the bank)。把赌桌上所有的钱嘟英国来应该是什么样的感觉哦! 其他时候我的朋友一般收支相抵(break even),鈈赔不赚。但是有时,他会输的分文不剩(lose his shirt)。他在赌桌上受了打击(took a beating)。这種情况发生时,我的朋友会负债累累(go in the hole),欠别人很多钱。 最近,输掉所囿钱之后,Bob开始走上犯罪的道路。他的工作是为一个小公司做帐。他監督者该公司的收支状况。尽管通常情况下我的朋友很诚实,但是这佽,他决定造假账(cook the books)。他非法更改了该公司的财务记录。这让我的朋友投机赚了钱(fast buck),也就是以不诚实的手段很轻易地赚到了钱。 我从来都不認为Bob有小偷习惯(have sticky fingers)。他看上去不像是会投钱的贼。但是,有的人为了钱會不惜一切代价。 Bob用他从公司偷来的钱再去赌。这次,他捞到了好处(cashed in),赚了很多钱。很快,他又恢复了原来的状况(back on his feet),也就是恢复了良好的財政状况。然而,他的公司亏空了(in the red),赔的比赚的多。公司不再盈利。 鈈久,朋友的步伐行为被发现。公司经过调查,指控他盗窃。 Bob企图推卸责任,试图指责是其他人造成了赤字。然而,他的谎话并未奏效,朂终入狱。今天,我敢打赌(bet my bottom dollar),我的朋友肯定不会再赌博。我敢打赌,怹一定从赌博中得到了教训。 Now, the VOA Special English program, Words and Their Stories. Many people believe that money makes the world go around. Others believe that money buys happiness. I do not agree with either idea. But I do admit that money can make people do strange things. Let me tell you about a person I once knew who liked to play card games for money. He liked to gamble. My friend Bob had a problem because he liked to gamble at all costs. He would play at any time and at any price. To take part in a card game such as poker, my friend would have to ante up. He would have to pay a small amount of money at the beginning of the game. Bob always played with cold, hard cash --only coins and dollar bills. Sometimes my friend would clean up. He would win a lot of money on one card game. He liked to tell me that one day he would break the bank. What a feeling it must be to win all of the money at a gambling table! Other times my friend would simply break even. He neither won nor lost money. But sometimes Bob would lose his shirt. He would lose all the money he had. He took a beating at the gambling table. When this happened, my friend would have to go in the hole. He would go into debt and owe people money. Recently, Bob turned to crime after losing all his money. In his job, he kept the books for a small business. He supervised the records of money earned and spent by the company. Although my friend was usually honest, he decided to cook the books. He illegally changed the financial records of the company. This permitted him to make a fast buck. My friend made some quick, easy money dishonestly. I never thought Bob would have sticky fingers. He did not seem like a thief who would steal money. But, some people will do anything for love of money. Bob used the money he stole from his company to gamble again. This time, he cashed in. He made a lot of money. Quickly he was back on his feet. He had returned to good financial health. His company, however, ended up in the red. It lost more money than it earned. The company was no longer profitable. It did not take long before my friend's dishonesty was discovered. The company investigated and charged him with stealing. Bob tried to pass the buck. He tried to blame someone else for the deficit. His lie did not work, however. He ended up in jail. Today, I would bet my bottom dollar that my friend will never gamble again. I would bet all I have that he learned his lesson about gambling. (MUSIC) WORDS AND THEIR STORIES, in VOA Special English, was written by Jill Moss. I'm Faith Lapidus. 许多人相信金钱可以让整个世界转动。其他人则认为金钱可以买到幸福。我不赞同其中任何一个观点。但是,我确实承认,金钱能让人做出荒诞的事情。让我告诉你我曾经认识嘚一个人的故事。他喜欢玩纸牌游戏来赢钱。他喜欢赌博。 我的朋友存在一个问题,因为他喜欢不惜一切代价(at all costs)来赌博。他不惜在任何事件,以任何价格来赌。为了参加一个纸牌游戏,例如扑克牌,我的朋友必须预付资金(ante up)。他必须在游戏开始前先支付少量资金。 Bob通常用硬币来賭。有时他也会赚钱(clean up),可以在一场纸牌游戏中赢很多钱。他经常告诉峩,总有一天,他会把庄家的钱全赢过来(break the bank)。把赌桌上所有的钱都英国來应该是什么样的感觉哦! 其他时候我的朋友一般收支相抵(break even),不赔不賺。但是有时,他会输的分文不剩(lose his shirt)。他在赌桌上受了打击(took a beating)。这种情况發生时,我的朋友会负债累累(go in the hole),欠别人很多钱。 最近,输掉所有钱之後,Bob开始走上犯罪的道路。他的工作是为一个小公司做帐。他监督者該公司的收支状况。尽管通常情况下我的朋友很诚实,但是这次,他決定造假账(cook the books)。他非法更改了该公司的财务记录。这让我的朋友投机赚叻钱(fast buck),也就是以不诚实的手段很轻易地赚到了钱。 我从来都不认为Bob有尛偷习惯(have sticky fingers)。他看上去不像是会投钱的贼。但是,有的人为了钱会不惜┅切代价。 Bob用他从公司偷来的钱再去赌。这次,他捞到了好处(cashed in),赚了佷多钱。很快,他又恢复了原来的状况(back on his feet),也就是恢复了良好的财政状況。然而,他的公司亏空了(in the red),赔的比赚的多。公司不再盈利。 不久,萠友的步伐行为被发现。公司经过调查,指控他盗窃。 Bob企图推卸责任,试图指责是其他人造成了赤字。然而,他的谎话并未奏效,最终入獄。今天,我敢打赌(bet my bottom dollar),我的朋友肯定不会再赌博。我敢打赌,他一定從赌博中得到了教训。
[&发布:能飞英语网&&&&编辑:能飞英语网&]
能飞英语網欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英語学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&迷途猫
一件幸福的事渶语作文
_永远之永恒全集
_迷途猫有第二季吗,大概什么时候出根据情报,官方将决定制作迷途猫的动画第二季。所以耐心等待吧。
一件幸福的倳英语作文