等着写在30岁到来的那天到来

但我也不认为你说的那一天会到来。
But I do not think the day you said will come.
那一天会到来吗? 会有小贩在街角以5美元一个的价钱叫卖苹果吗(现在这些钱在大萧条时期只值5美分)?
Will guys selling apples for $5 apiece (today’s equivalent of 5 cents in the Depression; or that’s what it feels like, anyway) materialize on the corner?
我确信那一天会到来,你会为我们的人民带来荣耀,而洛丹伦也会因为你而变得欣欣向荣。
I have no doubt that when that day comes, you will bring pride to our people and that Lordaeron will be a better place because of you.
我不惧怕这些批评,也不觉得难堪。但我也不认为你说的那一天会到来。
I am not afraid of critique and I do not feel embarrassed.
那一天终会到来,然后我又能向前。
The time will come, oh, and I'll move on.
尽管如此,我们还是要感激生活带给我们的一切改变,因为很快那一天就会到来,便再也没有可以改变的机会了。
Still we should be grateful for whatever changes life through us, because all too soon the day will come when there're no changes left.
人类能够充分利用太阳能的那一天将会到来。
The day will come when man can make full use of solar energy.
事实上,我离拥有一个扁平小腹的目标还很远,但我知道:只要我有足够耐心,那一天一定会到来!
The thing is, I’m still far from my goal of having a flat stomach …but I know that if I give it time, I will get there.
我想科技一定会派上用场的……也许我是看不到那天了。但是那一天终究会到来。
I think technology will come eventually… maybe not in my lifetime, but it will come.
他说,他们下台的那一天终究会到来的。
He said the day will come when they will also leave.
教她辨认颜色使我很累,但是她还没有十分的明白,我并没有气馁,因为那一天一定会到来的。
I tried teaching her colors but she is not understanding that quite yet. I am not discouraged that will come with time.
最重要的是记住你不想抽烟的那一天很快会到来。
Most of all remember that a day will come soon that you will not think about smoking.
那一天必须会到来。
That day shall come .
不要恐惧,因为时间会让我们痛苦,那一天终究会到来。
No move and no more fears. The time makes us feel miserable and it comes true one day.
事实上,通用国际公司上海分部的总负责人TimLee称,汽车产业主要贸易显示,那一天只会提早到来,而不会推迟。
In fact, Tim Lee, GM's Shanghai-based president of international operations, said at the auto industry's key trade show Tuesday that this day could come sooner rather than later.
我一直等待,相信那一天很快就会到来。
I'm waiting for you here, I believe the day is coming soon!
社会的人口如此稠密,以致于我们忘记了生命会于某天终结。我们不知那一天什么时候会到来。
The density of people in society is so thick that we forget that life will end one day. And we don't know when that one day will be.
而我们不知那一天什么时候会到来。
And we don't know when that one day will be.
在罗伯森的神学理念里,即使在面临灾难的时候也必须随时出来为上帝正名——这个世界上的所有痛苦都是自己的行为导致。 该遭灾的人总归会捱到那一天的到来。
In Robertsonian theodicy—the justification of the ways of God in the face of evil—there’s no such thing as undeserved suffering: people struck by disaster always had it coming.
多年过去了他意识到他的诈骗被发现的那一天“会不可避免的到来”。
As the years went by he realised that the day when his fraud was discovered "would inevitably come".
我很肯定,我屏息等着那一天…那一天也许很快就会到来。
I am sure and I am holding my breath and await for that day…
他补充道:“二十年无一冠是很长久的时间,我确信这一天会到来,等那一天来到的时候,他将成为球迷和球员的节日。”
He added: "Twenty years without winning it is a long time. I'm sure that day will come and when it does it will be fantastic for the players and the fans.
北非和中东正在经历着和东欧20世纪80年代一样的时期:自由迟早会有到来的那一天。
North Africa and the Middle East are going through a period not unlike that in Eastern Europe in the 1980s: Sooner or later freedom will have the final say.
我现在能做的就是忍,等我出人头地的那一天到来,到时候会让你死的很难看!
I can do now is to endure, until I get on that day arrives, we'll let you die very hard look!
名誉终有一天会淡去……而我相信当那一天到来时,我仍然会很快乐。
Fame will go away... and when it does I believe I will be happy.
但是,随着时间的推移,你的伤痛会慢慢治愈,当那一天到来的时候,你会感谢上帝。
But with slow day to day, you would be healed and when that day comes you would thank the Lord for unanswered prayers.
但是,随着时间的推移,你的伤痛会慢慢治愈,当那一天到来的时候,你会感谢上帝。
But with slow day to day, you would be healed and when that day comes you would thank the Lord for unanswered prayers.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 分手那天 的文章

随机推荐