人真心喜欢可以说成True love! 呵呵 要是假爱那英文背单词软件该怎么表达昂?

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
真正喜欢一个人怎么甘心做朋友 怎么翻译成英文,不要True love a person how to make friends这个
霹雳小子诘忻27
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Don't just as friends ,I fall love in you
if u love one really, u couldnt want be friend only?
i wholehearted
love her! How can she became my friend !orI love her!I don‘t want her became my friend !
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码She once was a true love of mine. 她曾经是我真心的爱人。
&Copyright
七七空间 /, All Rights ReservedThe course of true love never did run smooth.  (真诚的爱情之路永不会是平坦的。)!!!!
—— 莎士比亚。
&&&&&& To be or not to be.That is a question.&  生存还是毁灭,这是一个值得考虑的问题。&  Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.-Shakespeare&  宁为聪明的愚夫,不作愚蠢的才子。&  A light heart lives long .&  豁达者长寿。&  Do not,for one repulse,give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .&  不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的。&  In delay there lies no plenty,Then come kiss me,sweet and twenty,Youth&s a stuff that will not endure .&  迁延蹉跎,来日无多,二十丽姝,请来吻我,衰草枯杨,青春易过。&  The ti to spend that shortness basely,it would be too long .&  人生苦短,若虚度年华,则短暂的人生就太长了。&  Don&t gild the lily.&  不要给百合花镀金/画蛇添足。&  The empty vessels make the greatest sound .&  满瓶不响,半瓶咣当。&  The course of true love never did run smooth.&  真诚的爱情之路永不会是平坦的。&  Love,and the same charcoal,burning,need to find ways to ask cooling. Allow an arbitrary,it is necessary to heart charred。&  爱,和炭相同,烧起来,得想办法叫它冷却。让它任意着,那就要把一颗心烧焦。&  Laughter is the root of all evil.&  笑是一切罪恶的根源。&  Words can not express true love,loyalty behavior is the best explanation。&  真正的爱情是不能用言语表达的,行为才是忠心的最好说明。&  Love is a woman with the ears,and if the men will love,but love is to use your eyes。&  女人是用耳朵恋爱的,而男人如果会产生爱情的话,却是用眼睛来恋爱。&  I bogged down in a sea of blood back legs,unable to stop,go back,as far as like,people feel that there is no retreat. the future is a marshy area,people got in deeper and deeper。&  我两腿早陷在血海里,欲罢不能,想回头,就像走到尽头般,叫人心寒,退路是没有了,前途是一片沼泽地,让人越陷越深。&  There is nothing either good or bad,but thinking makes it so&  世间本无善恶,端看个人想法&  When the heart of honor get hurt of time,the comity is to cure its good medicine&  当荣誉心受伤的时候,友谊是治愈它的良药&  words,words,only words,no matter from the heart.&  空话,空话,只有空话,没有一点真心&  Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.&  位高心不宁莎士比亚是有史以来词汇量最多的作家,至今没有人能超过他。&  新的火焰可以把旧的火焰扑灭;
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
很久很久以前……
我也是新人主播
只有还有你
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码