B) 用have/have been has beenn t...

----You’ve never seen him these years, ?----No, I . He abroad since ten years ago.A.have you, haven’t, has beenB.have you , haven’t, have goneC.haven’t you, have, wentD.don’t you, don’t, goe 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
----You’ve never seen him these years, _________ ?----No, I_________. He _________ abroad since ten years ago.A.have you, haven’t, has beenB.have you , haven’t, have goneC.haven’t you, have, wentD.don’t you, don’t, goes
A试题分析:句意为:---这些年你没有见过他,对吗?---对。我没见过他。他10年就出国了。反义疑问句的结构遵循前肯定后否定或者前否定后肯定,前后人称、时态一致的原则。对反意疑问句的回答,无论问题的提法如何,如果事实是肯定的,就用yes+简短肯定句,事实是否定的,就要用no+简短否定句。要特别注意陈述句部分是否定结构,反意疑问句部分用肯定式提问时,回答yes或no与汉语正好相反。have/has gone to表示去过某地,现在人已回来;have/has been to表示去了某地,现在人不在说话现场。根据语境可知应选A。
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:单选题
_&&&&&&&nice weather it is! Let’s play football.A. What&&&&& B. How &&&&C. What a
---He seldom comes to school late,______?---- No. We used to call him Early Bird.A.didn’t heB.did heC.doesn’t heD.does he
—You have seen the film Rush Hour, haven’t you?—______________. How I wish to see it again!A.No, what a pityB.No, I haven’tC.Yes, I like itD.Yes, it’s boring
—The weather is foggy again today, ______ it?&—Yes, it’s so bad.A.isB.isn’tC.doesD.doesn’t
-- Peter didn’t use to be heavy, did he?-- ________. But look, how thin he is!A.Yes, he didB.No, he didn’tC.Yes, he wasD.No, he wasn’t
Few of them hurt themselves in the accident , ______?A.don’t theyB.didn’t theyC.did theyD.do they
He’s still not understood by his close friend although he has said sorry to him, _________?A.hasn’t heB.has heC.isn’t heD.is he
There is little left, ________ ?A.is itB.isn’t itC.isn’t thereD.is there
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Tony in the factory since he finished school.A.have workedB.had workedC.has been workingD.worked 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Tony ________ in the factory since he finished school.A.have workedB.had workedC.has been workingD.worked
C解析:have been doing意为“一直在做某事”常与一段时间连用,表示动作持续一段时间。
来源:安徽省期末题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。
&&&& We live in different places. For example, some people l some p some people live near water. &&&& Mary lives near the sea. The sea is blue. She likes to play on the beach with her friends. &&&& Tom lives by a lake. The lake is very big. The water is clear. He often goes boating with his family on fine days. Sometimes he goes fishing with his father on Sundays. &&&& Jack lives in the mountains. The mountains are very high. In the summer, it's very cool there. In the winter, the mountains are all white. Jack likes to play in the snow with his sister.&&&&& Jim lives on a plain (平原). He likes flying kites when the weather is fine. &&&& Tony lives in the desert (沙漠). It is very hot and dry. It doesn't get much rain. Tony likes to ride his camel all around. &&&& David lives in a forest. The forest has many trees. It rains a lot there.&David likes to climb the trees and play in his tree house.
Place to live
Things to do
1.__________
plays on the beach with her friends
2.__________
in the mountains
likes to play in the snow with his sister
on a plain
3. __________
in the desert
4. __________ all around
5.__________
likes to climb the trees and play in the tree house
We live in different places. For example, some people l some p some people live near water. Mary lives near the sea. The sea is blue. She likes to play on the beach with her friends. Tom lives by a lake. The lake is very big. The water is clear. He often goes boating with his family on fine days. Sometimes he goes fishing with his father on Sundays. Jack lives in the mountains. The mountains are very high. In the summer, it’s very cool there. In the winter, the mountains are all white. Jack likes to play in the snow with his sister. Jim lives on a plain (平原). He likes flying kites when the weather is fine. Tony lives in the desert(沙漠). It is very hot and dry. It doesn’t get much rain. Tony likes to ride his camel all around. David lives in a forest. The forest has many trees. It rains a lot there. David likes to climb the trees and play in his tree house. 根据短文内容,完成表格。(每题2分)
Place to live
Things to do
56.__________
57.____________________________
in the mountains
on a plain
58. ____________________________
in the desert
59. ____________________________ all around
60.__________
There are four people in John's family. His  36
are English teachers. He  37 a little brother. His name is Peter. Peter is only five  38
old. He doesn't go to school. So he can't read of write. One day, John  39
Peter sitting at the table with a pen in his  40 . &What are you doing, Peter?& John asks. &I'm writing  41
my friend, Tony.& says Peter. &But  42
can you write?& John asks, &You don't go to school,  43
you don't know the words.& Peter says, &But it's OK because my  44
and I know the words on the moon. I write to Tony in the moon language (语言). I want to tell  45
an interesting story. I think Tony will be happy to read it.& 36. A. father   B. mother   C. parent   D. parents 37. A. has   B. remembers   C. takes   D. leaves 38. A. days   B. weeks   C. months   D. years 39. A. hears   B. sees   C. tells   D. calls 40. A. mouth   B. head   C. hand   D. arm 41. A. to   B. in   C. on   D. with 42. A. when   B. what   C. who   D. where 43. A. but   B. so   C. or   D. because 44. A. brother   B. sister   C. friend   D. teacher 45. A. you   B. him   C. her   D. them
There are four people in John's family. His  36
are English teachers. He  37
a little brother. His name is Peter. Peter is only five  38
old. He doesn't go to school. So he can't read of write. One day, John  39
Peter sitting at the table with a pen in his  40 . &What are you doing, Peter?& John asks. &I'm writing  41
my friend, Tony.& says Peter. &But  42
can you write?& John asks, &You don't go to school,  43
you don't know the words.& Peter says, &But it's OK because my  44
and I know the words on the moon. I write to Tony in the moon language (语言). I want to tell  45
an interesting story. I think Tony will be happy to read it.& 36. A. father   B. mother   C. parent   D. parents 37. A. has   B. remembers   C. takes   D. leaves 38. A. days   B. weeks   C. months   D. years 39. A. hears   B. sees   C. tells   D. calls 40. A. mouth   B. head   C. hand   D. arm 41. A. to   B. in   C. on   D. with 42. A. when   B. what   C. who   D. where 43. A. but   B. so   C. or   D. because 44. A. brother   B. sister   C. friend   D. teacher 45. A. you   B. him   C. her   D. them
We live in different places. For example, some people l some p some people live near water. Mary lives near the sea. The sea is blue. She likes to play on the beach with her friends. Tom lives by a lake. The lake is very big. The water is clear. He often goes boating with his family on fine days. Sometimes he goes fishing with his father on Sundays. Jack lives in the mountains. The mountains are very high. In the summer, it’s very cool there. In the winter, the mountains are all white. Jack likes to play in the snow with his sister. Jim lives on a plain (平原). He likes flying kites when the weather is fine. Tony lives in the desert(沙漠). It is very hot and dry. It doesn’t get much rain. Tony likes to ride his camel all around. David lives in a forest. The forest has many trees. It rains a lot there. David likes to climb the trees and play in his tree house. 根据短文内容,完成表格。(每题2分)
Place to live
Things to do
46.__________
47.____________________________
in the mountains
on a plain
48. ____________________________
in the desert
49. ____________________________ all around
50.__________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号房地产估价师考试备战已经开始,为了方便考生进行全面备考,小编特别对房估考生如何进行报考、备考提出了建议,并对重点预习知识、考试大纲与笔记画重点。房地产估价师职业前景可是大好,做好考试准备,事半功倍。
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '4540180',
container: s,
size: '250,200',
display: 'inlay-fix'
热门资料排行
添加成功至
资料评价:
所需积分:0

我要回帖

更多关于 have been has been 的文章